Feka Automotive R&D Center has gone under a restructuring processing since 2011 and been subsidized by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology since May 2012. Our R&D center has always been rapidly developing and increasing its competence. Today, more than 70 people are employed within the following five departments:
• "R & D Department" for design, analysis and improvement activities
• "Project and Process Development Department" for process designing and development activities and follow-up of projects
• "Mold Design and Production Department" for design and production activities of molds
• "Project Quality and R&D Laboratory Department" for the quality activities and tests of new projects
• "Continuous Improvement Department" for continuous improvement activities
R&D Team is made up of persons with required knowledge and experience to optimize the new product processes. Besides competent human resources, appropriate software (CAD, CAM, CAE, ASAP, Lucid Shape, ANSYS, Moldflow, Key Shot, Rhino Ceros, Altium, etc.) and equipment (quick prototyping, material and performance testing devices) are used to achieve the most accurate and reliable results in each department. We also cooperate with almost all of our customers as "Co-Designer."